SAY HELLO TO MILK PAINT BY FUSION - it’s not what you think! Let us demystify this ancient paint used for thousands of years to create timeless long lasting pieces.
We’re flipping the perception of milk paint on its head with these 25 Happy Hues.
A new line of curated mix-and-go shades designed to bring an instant boost of colour to your space. It really is Milk paint, made modern.
So what actually is Milk Paint and how does it differ from other paints on the market?
- It produces a look and feel like no other paint, from a smooth and refined finish, to a rustic chippy distressed look.
- Only real Milk Paint comes in powder giving you this unique look. Watch out for the pre-mixed copy cats on the market that do not yield these same results such as the chippy look.
- It comes in powder - just mix it with water. Unused powder can be stored indefinitely.
- It's your turn to get creative and achieve any look from a stain to a textured finish with one product, you're in control simply by how much water you add.
- No brush strokes. Really, none! It mixes to a thin paint, so it self levels flawlessly.
- To bring our the true intensity of the color and protect the paint from water marking, add a top coat of your choice. We suggest Wax or Hemp Oil for most projects. Stain & Finishing Oil is great for kitchen tables or cabinets for a more resistant finish.
- It will never chip or peel when applied to a porous surface such as bare wood or plaster.
- Get the unique chippy look only doable with Milk Paint. This will only happen when painting onto a surface with a previous glossy coating or wax. Want to make it chip? Learn how in this video here:
- Can we applied to laminate plastic, metal or glass by adding the Bonding Agent.
Milk Paint by Fusion, Made Modern
Milk Paint is a little untraditional in the sense that, It comes in powder and you need to add water to “make” the paint!
New to Milk Paint? Don’t worry! Milk Paint is easy as 1, 2, 3! Mix It, Paint It, Finish it!
The first step in using Milk Paint is to mix your paint!
Mixing Milk Paint by Fusion is easier than making a protein shake! Just Add Water to your Milk Paint powder! Choose your favourite colour and let’s get mixing!
Combine 1 part water to 1 part powder and stir for 1 minute using a whisk. Watch as the Milk Paint powder easily dissolves into the water.
Rules of Milk Paint
Life’s too short not to enjoy it to the fullest - so grab your brush, some milk paint and have fun!
No need to worry, just mix it up and paint it. It’s easier than you think! the hardest part is choosing the colours!
FEEL THE FREEDOM
With endless options of your final look, the versatility of this paint, from one package is staggering. It’s all in how you mix it, apply it and topcoat it.
Follow us on social @milkpaintbyfusion